UK Vintage Watches offers a bespoke restoration service for the most discerning of customers. Our core offerings include:
- Full watch restoration – Development of restoration plan, customised to your specific requirements
- Case Restoration – Filling of dents and deep scratches, restoration of lugs (removal of inner wear), polishing
- Dial Restoration – Restoration of lume (simulation of tritium), matching of hands (lame to the dial)
- Bracelet Repair – Removal of wear, repining and filling of deep scratches
- Vintage – Sourcing of vintage parts
From very focus single service restoration to full restoration of your treasured vintage watch
This Tudor dial presented with lume cracking at 6 ‘o clock. This was professionally restore, saving an irreplaceable dial.
This rolex submariner case presented with 35 year old old wear and tear. The customer wanted the case restored but wanted limited metal removed during the polishing process. We recommended laser filling to minimise thinning
the case and in doing so retained the natural dimensions and refinishing to factory specification.
This CWC dial presents with lime damage at 12 o clock.
As part of restoration service, we source genuine vintage parts to meet our clients requirements.
The image to the right demonstrates the ability to match the lume and hands to the original lime
Above and to the right, are some before and after images of our case work.
More images of our work are available and this represents a small sample of the brilliant work we have done in the past.